Bolth teams in the top 20 Rankings
This time period was the golden era.I hear what the kids are listening to now at work every day and most of it is terrible.Everything is auto-tuned to death and i can't tell where one song ends and the next one starts.It could be because i'm getting old but,i don't think so.yea, it was good! well made.
i cleaned it.You probably have but make sure your optics are clean, easily half of the laser codes we use to get were from dirty optics, guessing it's just a clear plastic cover over the laser on a CD player.
Can't believe how much stuff I look at on ebay that says no remote , where are these people losing their remotes.


I took Iowa....I think Michigan is just getting by...
Very good record by Dr.JackleA vinyl rip while doing some bench work..
![]()
Yeah,they are really up in the air.We'll see...I took Iowa....I think Michigan is just getting by...
and i see no visible light from the laser and my phone cam doesnt eitheri cleaned it.
laser bobs up n down. disc spins. no toc. disc stops.
this unit has no remote sensor but it has compulink. same with the tuner.
they have cables that plug into this, the sea-rm20
View attachment 3844442
this has the sensor and feeds out the data.
this unit is overly complicated. it has the built in eq but it goes in the tape loop just like a normal eq. but that is only for the eq.
it also has switching for tv,vcr and audio. audio is for the signal from the amp.
certain jvc amps have their own version of pre out/main in jumpers on the rear but they are before the volume control.
the jumpers get pulled and cables get ran into another set of in/out on the rear of the sea-rm20
now you set the main volume on the amp and use the remote to control it remotely. you plug in the audio from 2 other units.labelled tv.and vcr and can switch those in or out.
plug in the 1/8" compulink jacks to cd,tuner,tape and you can remotely control that gear.
i found this:
View attachment 3844444
no friggin way am i paying that.
oh well.
This one goes all the way back to 1988.
$5.95 at Costco in NorCal. I’m used too itFilled up my car tonight at $1.699 /litre or $4.57/gallon .![]()
That’s how you do it
I’ve only seen CLUTCH posted about 4 times. All by me! lol