I’m not sure I could ignore that record lolI did that with The Scorpions Blackout.Of course i haven't seen it since.![]()
I’m not sure I could ignore that record lolI did that with The Scorpions Blackout.Of course i haven't seen it since.![]()
I had an armful of records at the time and my wife was rushing me and i have it on cassette and yeah,i messed up.I’m not sure I could ignore that record lol

View attachment 3845145
Wagyu hot dogs, had them with some pickled onion and ketchup and mustard.
Pretty good.
Caress of Steelhalfway thru it. it's well done so far.
giving me the urge to buy more rush vinyl that i haven't heard since the 80s when i owned them.
dammit!


I just added it to my favourites on the FAIDR App on my phoneQ 104.3 for some good old rock.
Lodge 3-notch cast iron pan?View attachment 3845145
Wagyu hot dogs, had them with some pickled onion and ketchup and mustard.
Pretty good.
All good choices
Lodge 3-notch cast iron pan?
Joseph Lodge started manufacturing in 1896.No that’s an antique 8” I forgot what mark is on this one. Picked this up out in a small antique store out near Clovis.
Joseph Lodge started manufacturing in 1896.
Been around awhile
Joseph Lodge started manufacturing in 1896.
Been around awhile