Nothing good ever happens in that scenario, ask me how I knowI had an armful of records at the time and my wife was rushing me and i have it on cassette and yeah,i messed up.![]()


Three excellent Rush albums IMHO
My favourite Cars song
yea, your card could use a break.
now, the weed, doh...big predator fan. ill watch them nearly anytime if i aint got nuffin to do. them and any john wick.I caught it about 6 months ago. Not Arnold’s best but pretty entertaining
wunnerful feeling, ain it!House to meself today, had plans to begin and or finish a project, but accomplished absolutely nothing. It was great lol.
truly feel ya.Happy Saturday everyone! I haven't posted much in the last 5 months or so, but i pop in and give a like or two when possible. My life has been a real struggle for about the last 2 years, getting older, but trying to stay positive. Just wanted to wish you all well and hope you enjoy the tunes.
one of the first rolling bass styles.Every time I listen to FRAGILE I hope every young bass player listens to the genius of Chris Squire, The true driving force of YES
It looked to be in great shape.I think this one is a wanger
Mornin'... you using your phone to stream?