Petty on deck at work. Brought the cd player in yesterday !!!Morning..Good day DavePetty on deck at work. Brought the cd player in yesterday !!!
Good morning DonMorning Jim, Q...the rest of you all.....NO WORK ON SATURDAY Jim!!! SMH....I made it through my first week back. Washing machine parts came in...so after my 5th cup I will get that started.
so how was the first week???I can tell I was missed. Class is going well. Owner is happy to see me. I still miss being home all day!!Good morning Donso haw was the first week???
easy 3 weeksI can tell I was missed. Class is going well. Owner is happy to see me. I still miss being home all day!!

Owner wants me to develop another training course....but hasn't brought it up since my first day back. Will see what he wants done. I could do that at home, in my jammies and coffee in hand!easy 3 weeksit will all be a a memory soon enough. Unless of corse you sign on a extra term
![]()
no better job to be had !!!Owner wants me to develop another training course....but hasn't brought it up since my first day back. Will see what he wants done. I could do that at home, in my jammies and coffee in hand!

i can smell that from here.a few years ago, you couldn't buy an ounce of weed in the weed store and an 1/8 cost about 90bux.
my old connection charged me $100 a 1/4 before it went legal.
i have been paying $425 a 1/4pound for about 6 years from my "new" guy. that equates to $106.25 an ounce. a price that i was more than happy to pay.
prices came down at the store. i got this for $99 an ounce plus tax. tax has come down believe it or not. $125 total.
it is worth the extra cost to me to not worry about getting popped with an illegal amount of weed after leaving a major weed dealers house.
humboltd fog. sativa. it's killer.
View attachment 3849081
