That tape deck is pristine inside and out
I enjoy working on tape decks as long as I can find the correct belts and wheels. I’ve rebuilt a few.![]()
That tape deck is pristine inside and out
I enjoy working on tape decks as long as I can find the correct belts and wheels. I’ve rebuilt a few.![]()
Big congratulations JohnView attachment 3848785
Not often I post pictures of myself or my wife, but it’s our anniversary. 19 years, feels like just yesterday.
View attachment 3848786
My wife sent this to our family text thread, telling my family it’s my “cool guy” picture lol
That was a fun vet, crazy powerful. The clutch was insane on it but after 2 seconds behind the wheel I didn’t want to give it back.
Time flys!!

The Larry Carlton rabbit hole started with this album
I wound up with this deck. We did a little trade. John was very generousThat cassette tape looks very familiar.
My hand writing
Forgot all about sending that to you.
And I do remember you talking me thru on replacing belts on my Pioneer deck.
Congratulations on 19 years!![]()
Still performs beautifullyGood luck today.
You should see a NAK RX series![]()

That’s a slippery slope you’re going down. People been dealing with some heavy **** around here the last couple years. People deal with things their own wayPainttoad, you were pretty up messed man. You just substituted one addiction for another. Congratulations.
Nice. That’s why I wish no one ever knew I was a plumber lolWashing machine fixed.....I am so glad I am mechanically inclined rather than pretty.....
Well, They are good looking pieces lol. I saw the fix it pic. The transport was acceptable from what I saw. I say try another oneat least you can recoop $$$$$ on naks.
i bricked this jvc. i didn't even take apart the transport, i only took it apart far enough to replace the belts. something went wrong.
it kinda worked, now it doesn't. now i don't really even want it as a display piece in the stack.
so...did i learn my lesson or will i buy another and try again?![]()
Those dark days are over thankfullyLet’s ALL take this down a notch. I want to continue bragging this as a snark free zone…
Yeah I am pretty good at mechanical stuff....cars, small engines, appliances.....and too many people know.Nice. That’s why I wish no one ever knew I was a plumber lol
i dunno. i always find a way to surprise myself with some of the stupid **** i do.At least you won’t be surprised by anything