• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

at least you can recoop $$$$$ on naks.

i bricked this jvc. i didn't even take apart the transport, i only took it apart far enough to replace the belts. something went wrong.

it kinda worked, now it doesn't. now i don't really even want it as a display piece in the stack. :(

so...did i learn my lesson or will i buy another and try again? :naughty:
Well, They are good looking pieces lol. I saw the fix it pic. The transport was acceptable from what I saw. I say try another one
At least you won’t be surprised by anything
 

Idiosyncratic European midcentury designs align with the decorating trend that is overtaking the Midcentury Modern revival: an anything-goes eclecticism.

A single room may now have a slipcovered chair, art deco mirrors, an Americana secretary desk, plastic-y Postmodern end tables, and a midcentury bronze lamp. It’s an aesthetic chaos that reflects our times.

Fancy words for we he have no f....ing idea what we are doing.
 
1000026513.jpg
Good morning gang...enjoying a bagel, coffee and some Eloy.
Had hockey lastnight after work (10pm - 11-:30pm) and was back on the ice at 8am this morning! I just left my equipment in the car and jumped into cold wet gear first thing this morning. I forgot how gross it was! LOL
Not sure how old l think l am but l feel pretty good! Lol
1000026516.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom