• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What do you guys make of this turntable..... worth it?

Register to hide this ad
looks like a well put together turntable is it local to you ???? seller has his reservations about shipping not a good sign like he doesn't want to be bothered to put out the effort for your turntable to survive in one piece
 
Links to auctions belong only in the Dollars & Sense Forum. Please post in the appropriate place.
 
yamahammer said:
looks like a well put together turntable is it local to you ???? seller has his reservations about shipping not a good sign like he doesn't want to be bothered to put out the effort for your turntable to survive in one piece

I'd need it posted. Its 1000kms or so away. I am in the market for a semi-decent table
 
Personally, I would continue searching. Sellers is selling something that they don't even know if it works and is promoting it like it is some holy grail BS. I say pass.
 
I say pass too. It's a fairly bog standard middle of the road Jap deck, and you can do better for the money.
 
Back
Top Bottom