• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What you failed to mention

tybrad

Lunatic Member
Banned
This game is pretty simple, one user states something that happened to them, either fake or real, and the user below him tells him something he forgot to mention. For example:

Statement: I am playing on my air guitar.

Next poster: What you failed to mention is it is tuned improperly. You then make the next statement.




To begin:

I am studying for a test.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
This game is pretty simple, one user states something that happened to them, either fake or real, and the user below him tells him something he forgot to mention. For example:

Statement: I am playing on my air guitar.

Next poster: What you failed to mention is it is tuned improperly. You then make the next statement.
[/COLOR]



To begin:

I am studying for a test.

What you failed to mention is the test was last Friday.

I can't sleep tonight.
 
What you fail to mention is that you're working night shift at a missile silo.

I'm planning a kayak trip.
 
What you failed to mention was that you are up a creek without a paddle.

I need to find a new cartridge.
 
What you failed to mention is your turntable is coming in a small box with styro peanuts from Europe.

I need something for a headache.
 
What you failed to mention is your turntable is coming in a small box with styro peanuts from Europe.

I need something for a headache.

What you failed to mention is why you want to help the headache?

Could be a nice day for a hike.
 
What you failed to mention is why you want to help the headache?

Could be a nice day for a hike.

What you failed to mention is that someone just told you to "take a hike" !

I've told you absolutely everything, can I go now?
 
What you failed to mention is that you haven't told us what you don't know, which is what we want.

I think I'll ride my bicycle down to the old mill stream.
 
What you forgot to mention is that it is the New, not the Old Mill Stream, not the River but the Stream.

My back is tired from carrying tunes
 
What you failed to mention was that getting ready is a job in itself.

I'm listening to Florence & the Ghost in the Machine.
 
What you failed to mention is that you're watching lost episodes of The Brady Bunch and Scooby Doo.

I'm taking a long walk...
 
What you failed to mention is that you live on a short pier.

I do everything my wife tells me to do.
 
What you fail to mention is that your wife took a vow of silence last month.

I have twenty, 1804 Silver Dollars (in the original Amazon wrappers).
 
What you failed to mention was you live at the north pole where the day lasts 5 months.

I had a ham and turkey sandwich for lunch today.
 
What you failed to mention is that the turkey is left from Thanksgiving, 2013.

I cleaned 2 dozen 45s today.
 
What you failed to mention is that you dropped one on the floor : )

I'm listening to my cheap Pioneer dj headphones.
 
What you failed to mention is that you have enormous sideburns with balls of old peanut butter stuck in them.

I am at work now.
 
Back
Top Bottom