• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What you failed to mention

Since you posted at 5:30am EDT, what you failed to mention is you're still in your pajamas.

I am staying up late again.

What you failed to mention is that you too have your pyjamas on, so you are ready for bed.

I won a game of pool today.
 
What you failed to mention is that you too have your pyjamas on, so you are ready for bed.

I won a game of pool today.

What you failed to mention is your opponent didn't like that and beat you with his cue.

Both of my minivans are going to get new brakes.
 
What you failed to mention is your opponent didn't like that and beat you with his cue.

Both of my minivans are going to get new brakes.

What you failed to mention is that this decision was made after you crashed into another Shriner at the parade last weekend.

I found a $20 bill.
 
I found a $20 bill.[/QUOTE]

What you failed to mention is that it is a bill for a tire patching.


I believe I will water the garden.
 
... <whoops>
It's too cold in this office.

Keep playing, just a couple of close posting times.
What you failed to mention is you're working in your shorts.

What you failed to mention is that this decision was made after you crashed into another Shriner at the parade last weekend.

I found a $20 bill.

What you failed to mention was the bill is Monopoly money.

Its going to be 90 degrees F in Los Angeles today.
 
I found a $20 bill.

What you failed to mention is that it is a bill for a tire patching.


I believe I will water the garden.[/QUOTE]

What you failed to mention is you're using your pack of dogs to do it.

Keep playing, just a couple of close posting times.

(See, even happens to me!)

Its still going to be 90 degrees F in Los Angeles today.
 
What you failed to mention was your AC quit working last week and you're sweating balls.

I live in Iowa and I love it.


Matt
 
What you failed to mention is now you're sweating bullets now as well.

Living in iowa is akin to being in prison.


Matt
 
What you failed to mention is now you're sweating bullets now as well.

Living in iowa is akin to being in prison.

Matt

What you failed to mention is that you have never been incarcerated in a real prison.

Having a toothache is not nice.
 
What you fail to mention is that you had been eating trail mix.

I couldn't sleep so I got up and watched a movie.
 
What you failed to mention is that it was "The Brady Bunch in the White House"
The_Brady_Bunch_in_the_White_House.jpg


I am exhausted from school today, with a bit of a headache.
 
What you failed to mention is that it was "The Brady Bunch in the White House"
The_Brady_Bunch_in_the_White_House.jpg


I am exhausted from school today, with a bit of a headache.

What you forgot to mention is that headache is really a case of skull cramps from partaking too much at last night's party, er I mean study session! :D

I have to go mow the lawn in the next day or two.
 
What you forgot to mention is that headache is really a case of skull cramps from partaking too much at last night's party, er I mean study session! :D

I have to go mow the lawn in the next day or two.
What you forgot to mention is your lawnmower broke last year.

It is nice out, i think ill go for a bicycle ride
 
What you failed to mention was it's a unicycle and you just had a vasectomy.

If it doesn't rain I'll wash my car.


Matt
 
Back
Top Bottom