• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What you failed to mention

What you failed to mention is that you've owned the car since 2003 and this will be the first washing.

I love watching the sun rise in the morning.
 
What you failed to mention is that you've owned the car since 2003 and this will be the first washing.

I love watching the sun rise in the morning.

What you failed to mention is you do that while driving, blinding you to oncoming traffic.

I'm waiting to have breakfast in a few hours.
 
What you failed to mention is that the State has said that this is 'your last meal'.

I will be working with my outdoor shortwave and FM antennae today.
 
What you failed to mention is that the State has said that this is 'your last meal'.

I will be working with my outdoor shortwave and FM antennae today.

What you failed to mention is they look like this:

39562675.jpg


I'd love to see earth from outer space or low earth orbit.
 
What you failed to mention is that you may do that anytime online on one of the many space sites. Much more cost-effective than chartering a rocket.

I look forward to seeing the new Godzilla movie next week!
 
What you failed to mentioned is that it will be a face-to-face meeting, and it will make no difference at all that you are, in fact, wearing clean underwear.

I will be riding my motorcycle to work and back for the next week, rain or shine.
 
What you failed to mentioned is that it will be a face-to-face meeting, and it will make no difference at all that you are, in fact, wearing clean underwear.

I will be riding my motorcycle to work and back for the next week, rain or shine.

What you failed to mention is you live in Cape May, NJ and work in Toronto.


I raked my yard today, and there is still snow on parts of it.
 
What you failed to mention is the ice maker on your refrigerator is on the fritz and is spraying ice flakes all over the place.

I dug up all the dandelions in the backyard this morning.
 
What you failed to mention is the neighbors' dandelions watching and laughing and packing their suitcases as they will be moving over very soon.

I got rhythm and I got music!
 
What you failed to mention is that they are both in your left feet, and both of your left feet are in casts.

I'm on my way to Disneyland!!!
 
What you failed to mention is that you received the trip free by winning the Goofy look alike contest.

I found some pizza left in the refrigerator.
 
What you failed to mention is it was in a refrigerator that has been unplugged since 1993.

I took a 3 mile hike today.
 
What your failed to mention is the hike was at 3-Mile Island, and you have since been mildly irradiated.


I am looking forward to teaching my science class tomorrow.
 
What your failed to mention is the hike was at 3-Mile Island, and you have since been mildly irradiated.


I am looking forward to teaching my science class tomorrow.

What you failed to mention is that it's an all female class and the subject is human anatomy :naughty:

I am looking forward to somthing special arriving in the post this week.
 
What you failed to mention is that it's an all female class and the subject is human anatomy :naughty:

I am looking forward to somthing special arriving in the post this week.

What you failed to mention is that it was a made to order pizza that was supposed to be delivered last week.

I'm watching the sunrise over Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood.
 
what you failed to mention is that you are flanked by Gloria Swanson and Eric von Stroheim. ready for your close-up?

I'm re-watching the Twin Peaks saga.
 
what you failed to mention is that you are flanked by Gloria Swanson and Eric von Stroheim. ready for your close-up?

I'm re-watching the Twin Peaks saga.

What you failed to mention is its really Russ Meyer's Vixen!

I'm going for sausage and eggs for breakfast.
 
What you failed to mention is your fridge quit working 3 years ago

i think ill go for a drive.

What you fail to mention is the car isn't yours, has a light bar on top, an emblem on the side, and a cage partition over the seat back.

I think I'll go out and dance in the rain.
 
What you fail to mention is the little Belgian boy standing on your roof.


I can't wait until camping season starts.
 
Back
Top Bottom