• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What'd ya get from your Secret Santa? v.2009

My Secret Santa recipient will be getting gifts from multiple sources: that's all I'm gonna say (for now)

:thmbsp:
 
WOW WOW OH WOW!!!...

My SS went WAY over the top and knew something I was looking for, and filled that order to a T...

He got me the newest Prodigy LP Invaders Must Die, and as a special added bonus The Prodigy Experience also on vinyl.

I guess you all know what I'll be doing tonight! :banana: (I'm sorry, I was too excited to wait after I saw the LP box)

BTW... I know who ya are Santa (gotta love returns addys :D )and all I can say is YOU ROCK BIGTIME!!! and I owe you a very personal Thank You!!!! Mr. J.... ;)
 
Secret Santa made his way to my house today, bearing a flat square box with treasures inside! Richard Thompson's: Some Enchanted Evenings MFSL 1/2 speed master, and Fairport Convention's: Liege and Lief in 180 gram vinyl! Wow, someone did their homework! I couldn't have picked out two recordings that I will enjoy more.

Thanks and Merry Christmas Secret Santa, wherever you may be!
 
WOW WOW OH WOW!!!...

My SS went WAY over the top and knew something I was looking for, and filled that order to a T...

He got me the newest Prodigy LP Invaders Must Die, and as a special added bonus The Prodigy Experience also on vinyl.

I guess you all know what I'll be doing tonight! :banana: (I'm sorry, I was too excited to wait after I saw the LP box)

BTW... I know who ya are Santa (gotta love returns addys :D )and all I can say is YOU ROCK BIGTIME!!! and I owe you a very personal Thank You!!!! Mr. J.... ;)

Glad you like 'em, James! :thmbsp: When I got the e-mail from Ernie, I was thinking, "I just got the member that has everything. This is gonna be hard." But a little digging revealed some valuable threads, it's nice to have 19000 posts to scrounge through. :D My Hill AFB address sure made it hard to guess didn't it? :scratch2:
 
I got mine and good thing I opend them... 2 Christmas CD's from Amazon. The Chipmonks Christmas vol2 and John Fahey's Guitar Soli Christmas Album. Never heard of the second but will as soon as we get the tree up. Thanks Santa


OMG Bob - where did you get those? Especially Mr Hankey?? I know someone that would love that!! I can just see his eyes as he unwraps it... OMG A singing terd...just what I wanted......lmao!
 
Glad you like 'em, James! :thmbsp: When I got the e-mail from Ernie, I was thinking, "I just got the member that has everything. This is gonna be hard." But a little digging revealed some valuable threads, it's nice to have 19000 posts to scrounge through. :D My Hill AFB address sure made it hard to guess didn't it? :scratch2:

You really are the man! I was actually going to buy Invaders Must Die after the first of the year, so that sure saved me the hassle of ordering it... Glad I had that post still alive out there, and actually still working on someone with some vinyl that post generated...

I got lots of gear, but I'm always on the prowl for new vinyl.

I thank you so much, and to get their first LP along with the latest was a super treat! It's got my favorite mix of Charlie on it, so my wife is gonna hate me tonight for firing up the big rig.. :D

Thanks again! Unless my wife gets me a blond for Christmas, I don't see this gift getting topped.. :thmbsp:
 
I got mine and good thing I opend them... 2 Christmas CD's from Amazon. The Chipmonks Christmas vol2 and John Fahey's Guitar Soli Christmas Album. Never heard of the second but will as soon as we get the tree up. Thanks Santa

That Fahey album is great guitar work. Enjoy!
 
I got mine and good thing I opend them... 2 Christmas CD's from Amazon. The Chipmonks Christmas vol2 and John Fahey's Guitar Soli Christmas Album. Never heard of the second but will as soon as we get the tree up. Thanks Santa

I don't think Santa's quite through with you yet.
 
Took me a while to think to go out and check the porch but sure enough, the FedEx Santa came by today. Thought about leaving the nicely wrapped package for later but decided better.

As I type, I'm listening to a very nice set of Philips HP910 headphones. Santa must have known that my old pair seems to deteriorate every time I pick them up. These will come in handy.

Thanks to Mysteryed and may you have a Merry Christmas!

Alan
 
I for one think this is a great idea, and many thanks for all the effort and time it took to organize it!
Happy Holidays to All,
Jim
 
Back
Top Bottom