• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What's Your Favorite ________?

Not really a player, but would have to go with Black Jack with hotel's freebie chips.


Going on a hot air balloon ride, or being in a shark cage viewing the critters? ;)


Q
 
Both hate and admire the bugle...for waking you up, and for inspiration at Taps.


The most frightening:eek: event you ever experienced?


Q
 
DNU -

I hear ya. We watched "A Dog's Purpose" and, about 5 minutes in, I thought "this is stupid, saccharin crap." 15 minutes later, I couldn't keep my cheeks dry for the next hour. Tell anyone and I'll have to kill you.... Lol.
 
DNU -

I hear ya. We watched "A Dog's Purpose" and, about 5 minutes in, I thought "this is stupid, saccharin crap." 15 minutes later, I couldn't keep my cheeks dry for the next hour. Tell anyone and I'll have to kill you.... Lol.
Further DNU: I know, right? The formula is expertly calculated to do that to you!
 
I have to say Led Zeppelin's Bonzo Bonham's playing on Good Times Bad Times. I remember the first time I heard the song thinking " Who the hell is that on the drums?"

Favorite use of an uncommon instrument in a rock band?
 
"Platoon." The use of Barber's "Adagio for Strings" in the soundtrack is soul-wrenching.

Favorite recording of EITHER Barber's "Adagio for Strings" OR Handel's "Messiah?"
 
Flamenco (Once considered a vulgar form of art and dance)

Automatic or manual transmissions?
 
Back
Top Bottom