• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What's Your Favorite ________?

A set of good kitchen knives to my dear aunt who was always complaining hers were dull whenever I visited.

Favorite brand of kitchen knives?
 
I have always went with the double-twin (German made) Henckel knives. There is a line as well, with just the ONE twin-signature, but these are entry level offerings from China/Spain. Great cutters!

A night at the symphonic orchestra, or a night at the live theatre?


Q
 
Last edited:
I think you my have the wrong thread again, Ted, but I'll play. Of the two, I would probably cite my favorite as being the live theater, although the orchestra could eke out a win depending on the symphony.

Favorite breed of cat?
 
I think you my have the wrong thread again, Ted, but I'll play. Of the two, I would probably cite my favorite as being the live theater, although the orchestra could eke out a win depending on the symphony.

Favorite breed of cat?

Guess it was a carry-over from my "Twin" description on those Teutonic knives! :rolleyes:


Thanks for the over-look.

Q
 
Back
Top Bottom