• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

When AK members - friends - silently disappear

I miss my good friend Ilikevinyl.

His last activity in the forum was at 12-27-2013, he wrote a pm to me then. He told me that he will visit relatives that day and he intended to spend New Years Eve there and then return. Ilikevinyl is located in Wisconsin and his relatives live in the North of his hometown, three hours travelling time by car (normal weather condition).

I hope he is okay.
 
I miss my good friend Ilikevinyl.

His last activity in the forum was at 12-27-2013, he wrote a pm to me then. He told me that he will visit relatives that day and he intended to spend New Years Eve there and then return. Ilikevinyl is located in Wisconsin and his relatives live in the North of his hometown, three hours travelling time by car (normal weather condition).

I hope he is okay.

I hope he is OK too. He didn't say anything about cleaning the inside of the relatives' TV set, did he?
 
"Ilikevinyl has exeeded their stored private message space and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Steve where are you - I hope you are okay!!!

God save you.
 
Last edited:
Yes. . . that unfortunately happens also. From what I have seen,AK is a much kinder forum than some others that have mods that form "cliques" with favored members, vendors, etc.

I've seen members "disappear" from other forums while others seem to continue getting away with abusive remarks and attitudes regardless of what merit they think they provide the forums.
 
Last edited:
I'd like to see Vlad back. His innovative approach is a great asset.


+1 to that.

There are some on here that I gained a lot of knowledge from before I became a poster. They no longer seem to be around and I miss that. Never had the opportunity to discuss the hobby and to give a direct thank-you.

Hakaplan was/is the authority on all things turntables for me and had a great bedside manner. I learned a lot from his posts to others and always searched out his responses when I had a question. If you are still out there Hakaplan, many thanks. :music:

To all the others...:thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom