turnitup
No, the stereo won’t break the crystal...Oh CRAP!
Great thread @onwardjames!
Stumbled onto Oscar Peterson about 15 years ago when I acquired an Oscar Peterson CD collection at a garage sale. Life changing acquisition for me, just wow…followed by more wow….
Here’s the uninterrupted (same) solo of Oscar. Great to watch and listen to after watching Rick Beato’s very fine overview. Just thought I’d include it to append on to your post…
I love the smiles of Barney Kessel and Neils-Henning Orsted Pederson, knowing they are in the presence of greatness. Just classic.
Thanks for finding and sharing this masterpiece.
Stumbled onto Oscar Peterson about 15 years ago when I acquired an Oscar Peterson CD collection at a garage sale. Life changing acquisition for me, just wow…followed by more wow….
Here’s the uninterrupted (same) solo of Oscar. Great to watch and listen to after watching Rick Beato’s very fine overview. Just thought I’d include it to append on to your post…
I love the smiles of Barney Kessel and Neils-Henning Orsted Pederson, knowing they are in the presence of greatness. Just classic.
Thanks for finding and sharing this masterpiece.
Last edited:
