• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Which song by The Beatles is the best?

"In My Life"
"And I Lover Her"
"I Should Have Know Better"
"Norwegian Wood"

It just depends on how the song strikes my mood as I feel they put out a lot of great stuff.
 
You are 100% welcome to your opinion and I wish you much enjoyment of your music. I must point out, however, that this opinion comes from someone with M.C. Hammer as their avatar.

:lmao:

I OD'd on the Beatles growing up.

While not the best I'd have to say one of my favorite is Across the Universe.
 
it must be one from white album but I can't tell :)

maybe account-hijacking? The hairle...- ummh Fearless Prophet...
 
My .02 cents:
I Feel Fine or Eight Days A Week.
Both innovative and artsy, at the time of release, in different ways. Both rockin' little 2 minute gems, while also being 2 of the best 'pop' songs ever written and recorded.
Ticket To Ride fits in that description, as well.
 
Talk about tough tasks! Artistically, there are a bunch that could qualify, but ignoring your mandate, I’ll just go with one of my faves: “Hello, Goodbye.” :D
 
Elenor Rigby
Till There Was you
Let it Be
I'll Follow the Sun
All You need is Love
Paperback Writer
Ticket To Ride

BTW, the Help soundtrack on 7.5ips reel is amazing. :yes:
 
jonman, isn't that from a Paul McCartney solo album? Reminds me, I've long held the opinion that the Beatles success went to the record company's head. After the Jingle Beatles era they could have recorded themselves taking a crap and the record company would have released it. Most of their stuff is so great that the few stinkers stink extra bad.
 
jonman, isn't that from a Paul McCartney solo album?

Actually it's the b-side of one of their singles. Which one, escapes me at the moment (I want to say Let it Be).
My pics are;
She Said, She Said,
And Your Bird Can Sing
Bad Boy
and...I'm looking Through You.
 
Back
Top Bottom