• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

while I love my current speakers, I want o hear these....

Register to hide this ad
It's the '' 20 hz to 20 khz '' that bugs me.

Better for me is 34 hz to 23 khz with a + or - 3db

Too generic to say '' 20 hz to 20 khz ''

Beside that, they look OK !
 
They look nice. Did you notice how much they weighed?

Everything they make is heavy. My amp is 159lbs, I cannot pick it up.....at all. well maybe for about 5 seconds, about an inch or two off the floor.
 
I've never heard the XR19s, but I know the XRT20s well. Roger says the XR19 is one of his hidden gems that doesn't get the recognition it deserves.

If it's anything like the XRT20, it's an excellent speaker. That seems like a very fair price for the pair.
 
The XR-19's are wonderful speakers, provided you treat them like a McIntosh. They desire (and deserve) large amounts of power, and they are at their best when paired with a McIntosh environmental equalizer to tune the bass to the room.

The horizontal band around the top is a 180 degree array of tweeters (Phillips, I believe); they're the same tweeters used in the XRT-20's, just half as many. The bass cabinet is almost identical to the XRT-20's.
 
Back
Top Bottom