• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Strangest speakers I ever saw

Register to hide this ad
Interesting speakers. Shouting, loud, runon writing though. I hate that.

I wonder how they'd sound?
 
really cool looking but I don't like that the speaker terminals are on the back of the ?front part? so you have to have the speaker wire hanging off the side and viewable.

Also based on his other items and how they are worded and spelled. I think that listing might be fake. Maybe the guys account was hacked? Seems strange he would have normally written listings and then one with all caps and major spelling and grammar errors. Looks like a typical hacked account post to me... Then again you can see the speakers in the background of both of his other listings photos so maybe he just went a bit nuts when making the listing.
 
Last edited:
I asked him what drivers are in there.
Not that I'm willing to drive to NJ to get them, but I'm curious and I'll bet that potential buyers are too!
 
I was going to say, low Wife Acceptance Factor could be a problem :-). I hope you get more slack when you build them yourself!
 
Back
Top Bottom