• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New use for window glazing putty

Register to hide this ad
Interesting rating scale for the seller...Excellent condition...I wonder what good, poor, or fair condition looks like....:saywhat:
 
Dammmn! Maybe I should have left mine in original condition and gotten silly money for them. At least mine have the original badges.

For those who missed the auction, see pics attached.
 

Attachments

  • AR4putty01.jpg
    AR4putty01.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 18
  • AR4putty02.jpg
    AR4putty02.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 4
  • AR4putty03.jpg
    AR4putty03.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 10
It really isn't that bad of an idea. However, the way this was applied could have some room for improvements. Maybe it was left that way to prove it has been re-puttied.:yes:
 
He didn't have any choice, he used up all his speaker sealant on last years pesky window repair.
 
Looks like the tweeter is completely covered with caulk. Who the hell would buy them like that?
 
Whaaa?!

41813_115303688516968_609_n.jpg
 
Looks like the tweeter is completely covered with caulk. Who the hell would buy them like that?

No, that is what the factory stock tweeter looks like on the vintage AR speakers. The material looks like rock wool or similar.

On the pair that I own, I'm upgrading them to a modern tweeter as the originals were DOA when I purchased them.
 
Back
Top Bottom