• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Who's listening with headphones tonight? To what?

satkinsn

low end audio
Subscriber
Returned to the iPod touch for a second night of HD Tracks jazz, shuffled.

This time, feeding the earphone out to a cMoy, and then to a set of Audio-Technica ATH-AD700s.

Absent an LOD or digital connection, not audiophile, but the phones are fun and the music is great. I just shuffled from Rahsaan live to Steve Lacy.

s.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Right now its Skynyrd (Free Bird) through the 325is and then on to a Steely Dan LP through the AKG240s.

All from the Mitsu TT to the M-P01/M-A01 separates.
 
Last edited:
Cannonball Adderly - "Something Else"
Sonny Red - "The Mode"

VPI HW-19 Mk IV/AQ PT-6/Dynavector DV-20XL/Dynavector P-75 analog rig feeding a McCormack Micro Headphone Drive driving AKG-702's.
 
Last edited:
I was listening to speakers (as I do 70 to 80% of the time), but now the gf is reading in bed I switched to the Grado 225i's out of the Matrix M-Stage amp for my hair metal fest. :D Currently it's Lita Ford's Stiletto.

All FLAC via the CA DAC as always.
 
Listening to some new (to me) Ultravox music as flac files streamed wirelessly to my Squeezebox Duet - AA dac - DoZ Class A amp - Beyer DT770 cans (600 ohm).

FYI - Ultravox is a British New Wave band that I found out about on an all covers album by The Church called A Box of Birds. This same covers album has a fantastic version of Cortez the Killer that is one of the best I have heard other than the originals by Neil and Crazy Horse.
 
There are two other threads running on thir new release but since you asked, Alison Krauss + Union Station, Paper Airplane. I just can't get enough of it... :music:
 
There are two other threads running on thir new release but since you asked, Alison Krauss + Union Station, Paper Airplane. I just can't get enough of it... :music:
I listened to this on Rhapsody and it is great. I looked at one of the other threads you mentioned and saw that Target had a special edition with more songs and ordered it this morning.

Looking forward to hearing an uncompressed version of the album.:music:
 
Back
Top Bottom