• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Why can't I find any info on the MR1170-DC?

Register to hide this ad
Yugo,
Welcome to the forum, most units discussed in this forum are pre 1980's. This is before Marantz was sold to Philips. You can find some good info on said units here http://www.classic-audio.com/marantz/mindex.html. You may not find much info about the MR1170-DC because there aren't may folks collecting them.

Most Marantz receivers only drive down to 4 ohm loads. Not sure of what speakers you are running, but maybe a Pro Audio amp is in order.
 
Thanks for the link. I am going to be driving a set of Ohm 2's. I am assuming that this model will not be enough?
 
Back
Top Bottom