• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

why did you pick your avatar?

I do change mine occasionally, and like to use a special one for Halloween and Christmas.

The current one is of my 66 GTO, which I have owned for 39 years.
 
i make my mind up lot sometimes but usually when i pick something it stays for awhile cause i'm too lazy to change it. i also do like big cats as well. the pic tho is really cool as well if you saw it in full resolution of 2304x1440. i shrunk it down to 100x100 to fit as an avatar.
 
This week's is artwork of one playing an Alto Sax that I enjoyed playing back in jr. high thru 1st year in college!

Rome
 
My current one is my 2 dear kitties on my bed. I guess it's no secret that I bought the bedspread at Christmas time. Brother is cleaning his sister's right ear and they appear to be hugging. I thought my fellow Christians would like the caption I added.
 
Like many others here, I like to rotate my avatar.

My current avatar: Because at the end of the day, all I really want is some tunes and a cocktail.
 
Mine is the Operation Ivy dude - Music makes me feel like him not some bloke in an office job ;) & I love Op Ivy always makes me happy and energized.
 
It used to by the Guinea Pig I rescued but, I finally got it adopted. The cat in the avatars showed up on the doorstep a couple of years ago and she decided to walk into the house, stay and take over. Last week one of those people into cats big time who is helping us catch some ferels observed her for some time in the house and finally told us she can never leave us as she would be impossible in a shelter and show horribly and even if adopted likely would not adjust and end up in a shelter - adoption circling forever and each time become less friendly and more aggressive.

She has been dealing with cats for more than 20 years so, she likely knows what she is talking about. Makes no difference as I do not think I could give her up anyway.
 
I do change my often & this week is one that I had as a teenager. It's a Craig 3204 8-Track setup. I may keep this one up a little longer! :D

Rome
 
Back
Top Bottom