• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Why the hell won’t they give us meters?

Because now you can buy things like this that look almost as cool..

387660.jpg
Because now you can buy things like this that look almost as cool..

387660.jpg
Looks like the tail lights of a cheap American Car
 
I really dislike it when someone trys to speak for everyone. "Everyone likes meters" is one of those statements that makes me cring. I see that GChief gets it as well.

BillWojo
Is "more people like them than don't" acceptable?
 
Is "more people like them than don't" acceptable?
Good chance that is still a lie :idea:

I hang around a lot of fellow audiophools, most do not have meters that I have noticed... and I would have noticed those tacky things. It's bad enough some have the too many knob and switches having 70's receivers :no:
 
Mark me down as one who likes meters although the minimalism of certain power amps has its own appeal.

I did not know they still made those gadgets. Thanks Simi.
 
I can run in both lanes here, I have amps with nothing but a small power light, and I have amps with big meters and I like 'em all.
Each has it's place and I can enjoy them all.

Same here, about 50/50, but if meters I prefer analog vs lights, and even here I have both, and again 50/50 on my tape decks.

Another touch I like are rack handles, running about 80/20 here on that.:D
 
Back
Top Bottom