• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Worst Tv Show

Yeah, the Brett Michaels thing has no objective whatsoever. iCarly is much more entertaining and stimulating than most of those reality shows. The Late night shows are a complete waste of time (Graig Ferguson, Jim Fallon, Letterman, O'Brien) except for Kimmel. I'd even tune into HSN during the Paula Abdul segments to see how wacky she can be for entertainment. She was selling 6' scarf wraps and she got caught in one as she was stepping thru it and couldn't get out. The host had to help her get out. Priceless.
Those religious channels are full of the scariest people dressed in the most strangest clothing you ever saw.
 
Last edited:
It ain't strange clothing the God's-Gonna-Gitcha types wear, it's just a good 20, 30 years outta date...The women wear ugly cardboard dresses w/HUGE shoulder pads 'n' Big Hair from 1985, & the men wear puke-green polyester leisure suits 'n' pimpoid-patent leather buckle shoes from 1973....Plus half a can of 10W-40 motor oil on their hair...And they ALL sing like a bunch of out-of-tune cats in heat...
 
When aren't they raising money.It seems like it's every other month. :boring:

You can thank the Funny Cookie Company for that, digital TV equipment is not cheap. They should make AT&T and Verizon fund them since it was their lobbying for the bandwidth that made us go digital.
 
You can thank the Funny Cookie Company for that, digital TV equipment is not cheap. They should make AT&T and Verizon fund them since it was their lobbying for the bandwidth that made us go digital.

I would not blame the FCC. The local PBS affiliate has been holding endless fund raisers, long before digital TV was thought of... :thumbsdn:
 
HI ALL:thmbsp:

I think my vote for worst TV show has to be......LOST!

It was OK at first but as it dragged on it became as clear as mud.

LOST, LOST ME OFF TOTALLY:D:D:D:D
 
Deal or No Deal = Worst show ever.

WTF is this pick a number bullsh1t???
This is just another example of the systematic dumbing down of America.
:thumbsdn:
 
...but let's get into the realm of the truly bad, the awful, the stench filled, the so bad it makes your eyes water...., in other words, the stuff that had budget, and effort, and talent grotesquely misused, stuff that is some misguided as to spark terminal incredulity, and you know i'm talking about ....My Mother the Car-- Jerry van Duyk, Zsa Zsa Gabor

+1. Did you know Bob Denver turned this down? Wheew!!
 
my most recent nemesis : the "reality" ghost hunting show (forget the name) where they have an "internationally acclaimed" (r u kiddin me? ) ghosthunter laying down the gauntlet for some new ghost-hunter wannabees .....like a "survivor" for this ghost hunting group.... "Ive yet to see teamwork" ...he claims on the recent advert when talking about his group of candidates ????????????? how F'd up is that? ....dont even get me started on the regular show ...... I can't wait for SNL to spoof it ...now THAT would be funny
 
I would not blame the FCC. The local PBS affiliate has been holding endless fund raisers, long before digital TV was thought of... :thumbsdn:

I agree, the PBS stations where I live (in SE VA and NE FL) are at the forefront of digital TV with numerous sub-channels actually showing different content, and not dragged into it by others.

Of course, where I am now, it's AFN and...AFN.
 
MTV has a real knack for putting together programming featuring vapid, materialistic, and generically "attractive" people. The general message seems to be that the things that make people interesting can be bought. :thumbsdn:

Also, any 24 hour news. Since when are people's f'in Facebook comments news? It has really gotten stupid.
 
Everything on daytime TV. Soaps, The View, Judge shows, reality shows, Maury Povich, that woman who is a Oprah wannabe, Williams, I think and the queen of them all, Oprah. I rather listen to the radio or music. Then there is CNN and Fox News.

No favorite new shows. That is why I watch classic TV on Me-TV and Me-Too in Chicago.
 
I'm glad no one's dissing "Project Runway"!! New season starts tonight!! My wife & I have been faithful followers all along...I mean...HEIDI KLUM??? We get a kick out of Tim Gunn, too...my wife does a killer imitation. Also fans of "Top Chef", "Diners, Driveins & Dives" & the grandaddy of 'em all...."Iron Chef." We glean many interesting recipe ideas.
 
Well to switch this around. I think the best show is "BIG BANG" cause it's at least got a premmise I have never seen before. I am so tired of Doctor soap oeras Lawyer soap operas Cop soap Opera's and the CSI type shows where they do DNA in a few hours WHAT totally bullshit.
 
jersey shore? the doctors? dr oz? deal or no deal? those are the ones i hate the most and i cant choose the worst.

LOST lost me as a fan along time ago, but now i'm invested in it till the end.
same with nip tuck, but i stopped watching that all together.
 
The (soon to be) Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

Otherwise known as the network shoots for the lowest common denominator.
 
The (soon to be) Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

Otherwise known as the network shoots for the lowest common denominator.

Totally. NBC deserves whatever it gets for masterminding this disaster. Too bad that it comes at the expense of Conan O'Brien.
 
Back
Top Bottom