• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Wow - DBX BX3, CX3 & Forte's for $250

Register to hide this ad
Damn Floribama....

I need another system (not!) but I do have the matching tuner:scratch2:

must resist....


heck of an investment!
 
That's a great deal, but just a tad to far for me to pick-up. The CX-3 alone typically sells for what they are asking.

Regards,
TB
 
I showed the ad to an audio friend and he said that dbx pre's/amp's are notorious for failing and unreliable. Is there any truth to that?
 
I've had many over the years and currently have a BX1, BX-2 and BX-3MkII Amplifier & CX1, 2 CX-3's and 2 CX-3MkII Preamplifiers and have not had any problems or had to have any repaired. You would think that I would have noticed something amiss from the test group I have. I acquired duplicates for parts if ever needed and actually am planning to sell off now. They are not the best PA I've used, but still perform their task quite good.

Regards,
TB
 
Last edited:

I saw those get posted up and should be a nice flip for them. Not getting any of my coin even though the BX-3 is the only amp I don't have.

Regards,
TB
 


I saw those get posted up and should be a nice flip for them. Not getting any of my coin even though the BX-3 is the only amp I don't have.

Regards,
TB

A nice flip indeed. The Bx3 is already at $255 and Cx3 is at $202.

I wonder where the Forte's went.
 
Looks like I need to list my spare CX-3 & CX-3MkII Control Amplifiers, TX-1 & TX-3 Tuners and for good measure a rare DX3 CDP into the frenzy!
 
Back
Top Bottom