Some tuner geeks (I'm one) call tuners 'tunas' -- I guess just to be 'different' like some folks spell 'score' 'scroe' ....
I am a member of a FM tuner group and there, 'tunas' is used just as frequently as 'tuners'.
Geez, Dave ... it's not just the LEDs I'm talking about! I mean you made his beatup, dented C-4 look like the winner at the beauty pagent. And, best, of all, looks is just a part of it .... wait till he hooks it up to his system. THEN he'll be really pleased.








great idea.. that was the reason that i was going to add a fan..
and actually the m-4 doesent really get hot.. warm when used for a long time..
im not sure if it does now or not.. but the c-4 used to be the one making all the heat..
i guess i could add a coupple washers or something... maybe take 4 identical heatsinks and use them as spacers.. :scratch2:
Anyone have recommendations about what to use when replacing the (now broken) glue that was used to hold the transistor heat-sinks in a Yamaha C-2 power supply section?