I long onto AK when I have the time/interest etc... my day job gets in the way.
Others online always welcome to chime in.
I'm guessing that post#48 is results of incircuit diode testing of output transistors.
Table 1 shows 3 sets of results, 0.95, 2.5 and 0
Table 2 shows 3 sets of results, 2.69, 0.94 and 0
likewise the other tables
Transistos in positions 5&6 clearly hace c-e shorts and should be replaced.
Need to question why they failed, perhaps "someone" (driver transistor?) was
asking them to work too hard, so upstream transistors etc... should also be checked.
Incircuit transistor testing can be tricky, you need to look for alternate paths
eg, wanting to test e-b (red) of transistor below, expect OL however alternate
path in blue will give a non-OL result
Any ideas where to source:
2SA1859
2SC4883
2SA2121
2SC5949
If transistors are not available via mouser or digikey then I would be looking for modern day replacements.
Others welcome to suggest subs. Some people use BDENT.com, I've not used them.