• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

You Get The Last Word!

Years of erosion created the beautiful & scenic towers in the mountainside.

Movie: Grilled

Rome
 
Ok, ok, you had me until "Grilled" WTF?? I don't see the connection?? :scratch2:

Let me guess... Grilled Mushrooms????? :sigh:

Oooooooooooooo nooooooooooo, Sub! :tears: :tears: :tears:

Your sentence has the word sale in it & the movie "Grilled" is about two salesman trying to close a deal. The guys are Ray Romano & Doug from "King of Queens."

You can use a word literally as you did & I do sometimes, but as long as it relates to one of the words, it is OK.

Rome
 
Mountanside chalets provided an unrestricted view of what had transpired in the jungle below.

Movie: 2001: A Space Odyssey
 
Last edited:
Oooooooooooooo nooooooooooo, Sub! :tears: :tears: :tears:

Your sentence has the word sale in it & the movie "Grilled" is about two salesman trying to close a deal. The guys are Ray Romano & Doug from "King of Queens."

You can use a word literally as you did & I do sometimes, but as long as it relates to one of the words, it is OK.

Rome

:dammit:

Good gracious! Very much open to interpretation now isn't it!! :yes:

Ok, so now I have it until you change the dang-gone rules again!!

Are you changing the rules again??? :worried:
 
Below the castle, The Princess of Darkness led me to the secret exit tunnel
and gave me a bag of gold, a sword and directions.

Movie: Cliffhanger
 
Ok, so now I have it until you change the dang-gone rules again!!

Are you changing the rules again??? :worried:

Sub!
I will change the format if this thread continues to do well, but make no mistake I will be here to help you & others will too. :D

You are doing fine, so let's continue, shall we? :thmbsp:

Rome
 
Cave bats were swarming as I emerged from the cave and dove into the
jungle to avoid detection.

Tv show: Dirtiest jobs
 
Detection of sonar targets by echolocating bats is one of their many useful traits.

Book: The Time Tunnel

Rome
 
Traits give the writer a clear picture of what to do to revise their writing - making it the best it can be.

Book: Hunchback of Notre Dame
 
Be kind to one another, for it is a better thing to do.

Movie: In the Name of the Father

Rome
 
Camp Itchywatah was not as much fun as I expected.

Movie: Deliverance

Do unto others as you would have done unto you.

TV: Bosom Buddies
 
Back
Top Bottom