• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

You know you're a Gearhead......

epifanatic

acoustically suspended
.....when you watch 12 hours of auto racing in one precious day off.:D
F1 GP of Monaco
Indy 500
Sprint Cup 600
NHRA Nationals in Topeka
 
Register to hide this ad
I'm right in there with you epifanatic. Watched 'em all myself. Helped that SWMBO was across town at a friends house all day, otherwise, probably would have missed some if not all of them!!:D
 
Weather was too nice, I caught bits and pieces of all. Congrats to Ms Force on her victory (100th female victory in NHRA)
 
I had the NHRA streaming live all afternoon while watching the others so at least I could get to bed at a reasonable time. Even got the lawn mowed.
 
Back
Top Bottom