daza152
Super Member
Upon closer inspection I discovered that the Zep 1 is a true [$1,000+] first pressing before they scratched out the matrix number.
could you post some pics please? :thmbsp:
Upon closer inspection I discovered that the Zep 1 is a true [$1,000+] first pressing before they scratched out the matrix number.
could you post some pics please? :thmbsp:
LA FOLIA
Atrium Musicae De Madrid
Gregorio Paniagua, dir.
Harmonia Mundi
180g reissue via Speaker Corner Records
That was the first new record I had bought in over 30 years.
SH#T it's good:thmbsp:
Don't hold your breath.
Izzit a dawg or a rat? :scratch2: Sorry, I just got some crazy idea it might be the dreaded Giant Rat Of Sumatra, but I think that'd be another continent.![]()
![]()
This came in the mail today all the way from Suffolk, England: T-Rex Electric Warrior, original UK release on Fly Records.
This came in the mail today all the way from Suffolk, England: T-Rex Electric Warrior, original UK release on Fly Records.![]()
Awesome stuff!! :yes: