• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Your Latest Additions (LP)......

I bought three albums today, one that I already had with no cover, and two that I've been looking for- "Waves" by Patti Smith, "Hunky Dory" by David Bowie, and "Here Are The Sonics" by The Sonics.
 
Don't always post all of the records I get, but figured this one was worth sharing. First deluxe edition set from Metallica for me, but do want to get the rest of them at some point.

Edit: Forgot to point out that my wife was the one who insisted that we spring for this box. We love the album, but one of the CDs is the live show from Day On The Green in Oakland, CA, from 1991. We were there! :rockon:

51451934753_cbe305b88c_h.jpg
 
I have the Bill Evans "Sunday at the Village Vanguard" one and love that. I should get another MoFi one step at some point.
They’re really excellent sounding , quality is second to none , pricey but worth it imo. That Bill Evans is one I’d like to own but man the prices are really insane since they’re now oop. You know there are other companies that make one steps right?


Audiofreak71
 
Numero Uno 2.jpg

Three albums from the Numero Uno Group label. Interesting catalogue. It made sense to buy direct, retail prices here in Australia are more than double the price of the website.

Anyhoo from left to right.

1, Israeli outsider Charlie Megira's -Tomorrow's Gone 2 x LP (Been after anything from this guy)
2 Aussie post Punk indie heroes, The Scientists - A Place Called Bad (2 x LP plus an Adelaide University gigs.)
3 San Jose's Duster - 1975
 
Back
Top Bottom