• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New profile posts

I hope all are enjoying the summer time. For me, it gives me some extra time to dedicate to my hobbies. My husband and I will be heading to Gulf Shores, Alabama for a week soon. I love the beaches there. I just wanted to wish everyone a great summer filled with joy and laughter. :D
re: NAD - you might want to PM AK member Leesonic. He is the resident NAD guru.
Hope you find what you're looking for.
ON7G ist eine vielseitige Online-Plattform, die eine umfangreiche Sammlung an Malvorlagen für verschiedene Altersgruppen bereitstellt. Die Motive sind thematisch breit gefächert und fördern sowohl Kreativität als auch feinmotorische Fähigkeiten.
I just ran across your post about Stanton Epoch carts. I actually have a NOS HZ7S( never used) complete in box with all accessories plus I have an extra HZ7S box. I'm thinking of selling both as they have been sitting on my shelf for years. Would you know an approximate value and anyone possibly looking for this cart and stylus?

Attachments

  • 20250611_071901.jpg
    20250611_071901.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20250611_071926.jpg
    20250611_071926.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 20250611_071904.jpg
    20250611_071904.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20250611_072004.jpg
    20250611_072004.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 2
E
ear4audio
The problem with these Epoch cartridges is that no third party suppliers make replacement styli. So once the original stylus is gone, the cartridge becomes useless. Your best bet is to check e-Bay and see what the asking price is but more importantly, see if there are any buyers that have bid or bought them. If there are no takers, then you'll know the asking price is too high.
B
BMORE
Thanks!
Hello all I have a Sony STR190 stereo receiver 2 channel 100 watts but does have an A side B side option. I want a Mono Active Subwoofer 250 watt minimum, a pair of powered cabinet speakers 250•400 watts each, then some passives for the mids >highs which I'm working with a bi 200 watts there
Hello. Have you ever heard a pair of SB-7000 or SB-7070? If so, how do they compare to the Technics SB E-100 that you have? Thanks for your time.
Fantastic job on the TT. I have an SL 1300 that I bought new many years ago. It developed a problem with the tone arm not droping / lifting at the proper location. I would love to repair it, but I'm a little intimidated by the project as I have never worked on a TT. You have inspired me to perhaps attempt to work on it, any suggestions?
Vintagear
Vintagear
Thanks for the kind comment. My response had too many characters so I will PM it to you.
hey Ron,this is jcricket or mark. Are you the same Ron that was at some of the local AK get togethers some years back. If so, I think you have been to y house once.
303-345-1959 is my cell.
R
ronaldw441
Yes, I'm the Ron that's been to your house although it's been awhile. Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I'll give you a call later.
Hi! I saw an old message where you were offering to send people a copy of the Nikko NR-715 service manual. Do you still have it and if so, could I have a copy please?

Shan
are you in a wheelchair? I'm T12 paraplegic, 30 yrs.
ceylon
ceylon
i do not have disability my friend. where did u get the idea?
pfcs49
pfcs49
because you asked if it was accessible up here in a post
ceylon
ceylon
hmn. cant remember the post, but thats often a primary concern for me, as my brothers disabled, and we frequently travel together.
I'm diggin' on that Sansui sign in your profile pic. I don't think I've ever seen one like that. Is that something you had custom made or are they available on the market?
petesui
petesui
Found it on eBay. Very reasonable and nice quality. I'd love to get some original dealer signage. You can find some of that too, but it's usually really expensive. Here's where I got it:

petesui
petesui
cykotic
cykotic
WOW! That is killer!! I’ve never seen one like that either! Great attention to detail on the VU meter graphics! WOW!!
Hola, como estas? te escribo porque encontré un post tuyo de como repara unos PT-R01A Pioneer, quisiera saber como hiciste para abrirlos, si tienes algún tutorial, encontré unas fotos en Dropbox pero no se muestra como hiciste para abriros, y no quisiera hacer algo que los ropa, puedes contactarme al email Linxus3220@gmail.com, te lo agradecería mucho. gracias
elnaldo
elnaldo
Hola que tal. Los tweeter están armados a presión, la pieza blanca de atrás va encastrada a presión. no recuerdo si tiene además algunos tornillos.
Are there someone know why the KT88 did not work in substituting on the 6550 in my Audio Research CL 60 Amp?
Back
Top Bottom