Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Hello. I am an audio enthusiast living in Japan. I can provide information on the DS-3000, specifically the crossover network diagram and component values that I have analyzed.
Hi, My name is Dan and although I have mostly collected, restored, and sold racked studio gear, I have a few pieces that really fall into the audiophile catagory. I will be listing them but I am not familiar with this system...Yet! Its coming. A few things I have, McCurdy transformer discreet broadcast quality phono preams(pait, Altec model 9842 (grey) same as Altec model 14, and all original Kenwood Model 700m.
Hi Dave. Restoring a Sansui 5500. My original fuse lamps measure 23.1mm overall. Looking for warm white LED replacements. Do you have the correct lamps or know the proper replacement? I found an eBay kit but wanted your opinion before ordering. Thanks, Paul @ PHD Vintage Audio Services
hi Super, quick question.
trying to get schematics for Kenwood KR-4070 any suggestions? I usually could get them from HiFy engine, no w i cant log in is there a new way to login?
Looking for info on speaker batting. Im rebuilding a pair of ESS amt 1b's, the white stuff i pulled out was nearly dust and had to go. I see a few different types and would like to keep it as close to factory spec. Or am I crazy? Should I just pick out one and be done with it??
Hi Avionics from Australia wondering if you can help me with the old stk3156 problem my amp is mint or was until it failed bloody STK do you make discrete drop ins for my amp or know where i can source one ive tried every forum between here and Mars any help would be great mate
Cheers Brooxs