• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Forte' vs. Forte' II

Yamaha B-2

registered user
Banned
Am going to recap my brother's Forte' II crossovers for his Xmas present. Are the crossovers identical in these? Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
Different. I bet a search over at the Klipsch forum would yield schematics if you want to do a scratch build.
 
www.klipsch.com

Look at the top right corner and click on Forums.
Huge forum, has been going on for many years.

Do a search first before asking. I know the schematics had been posted before.

If you can't find them, pop me an email. I've got one of the I and II and yes they are different.
 
Gentlemen - Thank you. Parts on order as soon as I can get them sorted and confirm that the speakers have that PCB in them.
 
Sorry to dig up this long buried thread... but the schematic linked in post #6 has an error in the Forte II schematic.

Without more info, your post is not very helpful. Actually, it is pretty useless. What is the error? Do you have a corrected schematic?
 
Back
Top Bottom