• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

au-9500

  1. SiSt

    AU-9500 issues

    45AC44EE-C089-4636-8B8A-AD4183A9769B by SiSt posted Feb 15, 2021 at 10:51 AM Some issues I've found in my 9500, just wondering if anyone have suggestions... 1. There's a hissing in the unit that increases with increasing volume. It's about twice as loud when switched to phono as on the other...
  2. C

    Suitable replacements for output transistors 2SC783 and 2SA483

    Hello all, I have a driver board on my AU-9500 that is in need of a replacement pair of output transistors (2SC783 and 2SA483). Already took a chance on a pair off of eBay, shiny, new and DEAD. So now I am looking for suggestions from the experts on any equivalent replacements that may be had...
  3. davstev

    fingerprints & drool x 30 years vs. Black Anodized Aluminum

    What's the best way to safely clean the black anodized aluminum surface of this lovely AU-6600 that I picked up recently? It absolutely shines, except for the fingerprints around the knobs. I have obviously tried warm water/soft cloth and even a bit of dish detergent. Nothing really takes it...
  4. Ronald.C

    New toy! Sansui AU-9500

    I decided to take the risk, I bought a Sansui AU-9500 with a few problems: 1- It runs directly, without the protection fuse. I'll fix it as soon as the integrated one arrives! 2- It has a damage in the aluminum frame. This is probably not fixed. 3. I'm missing the pilot light finish, I'm...
  5. Leestereo

    Sansui AU-9500: Phono Stage RIAA Equalization Error

    The back to back restorations of a Sansui AU-9500 and a AU-717 last year provided an opportunity to sonically compare them against each other. With a source component connected through the line stage, the amplifiers were very similar sounding, making identification of which amplifier was playing...
  6. vuman

    Sansui Au-9500 shhh noise from preamp

    Hello, I have an Sansui au-9500 recently upgrade all capacitors, transistors ksa992 and some Diode 1N4148 on preamp F-2019 and driver board F-2029. I neglected to replace 2asc1313 transistors. All working fine, except there is shhh noise from preamp section. From the speaker, I can hear the...
  7. vuman

    Sansui AU-9500 Driver Card F-2029-1 bad

    Hello Team, I need you help to identify the issue in one of my F-2029-1 driver card that when bad after upgrade capacitors and transistors. I upgraded in two stages, first all power capacitors on F-2030-1, F-2019, and F-2029-1. All worked well and the sound improved substantially. Then...
Back
Top Bottom