• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

1 minute of your audio world - let's see and hear what you got !!!

Have no interest in opening a YouTube account, the only reason I haven't already posted in the other thread.

Only recently opened a Facebook account, and only to see the posts by my bride. She spent a good amount of time there her last few months, just wanted to read her words again.
 
Last edited:
Heh.... well...

1. Don't have an account
2. Live in country and am on speeds just slightly faster than dialup
3. My personal phone.....wait for it....... is a flip-phone
4. My WORK phone is a smart phone and controlled by work.


Here's a picture when I was living/working in Florida. I'll let you hum a couple bars so everyone gets to use their favorite tune.

(see how I deftly tied bars back to you having been drinking?!?!!)

Disregard the "center". Someone said it would be cool if I posted a picture on the TV to make it look like I had three 402's across the front.
 

Attachments

  • aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 77
This is my old space about 3 days before I moved out. Everything is gone but the couch and a rug. Testing the 350a and KLH-17’s I just finished for my daughter. Just a Spotify stream straight from a Kindle. Not soundin all that great in a stripped room :dunno:

 
Nice idea. I’ll get to it after the heat breaks, the AC would screw with the sound. So Monday.
@onwardjames is that a Marantz PM-84 or 94?
GOOD EYE!!! It's a PM-84D, and I wish I had a use for it. EXCEPTIONAL integrated.

Have no interest in opening a YouTube account, the only reason I haven't already posted in the other thread.

Only recently opened a Facebook account, and only to see the posts by my bride. She spent a good amount of time there her last few months, just wanted to read her words again.
Brother, I get it. I don't Myface or Spacebook, either. All good!!! You can still join us in watching a few. Or hey, maybe post a left/center/right shot for posterity??

I really need to tidy up a little before I can take a video, audio is on the backburner for awhile and running a multiple business from home = stuff strewn absolutely everywhere
Ahem.....did you watch MY video, lol?? Thanks, Dazaa.

Appreciate those who have contributed so far. It just occurred to me in my EV Sentry thread that I had promised a video, and after doing this one per GD's most excellent instructions, I realized just how simple it was.
 
This ones for you Tim, it might make you sick if your drinking thou. who can sit still with All Summer Long, Kid Rock.

I never tire of seeing all the various and lustworthy gear you have just doing its thing, Dan. Such a beautiful collection of the amazing and the obscure, the cutting edge and the humble gear too.

Thank you!
 
This is my old space about 3 days before I moved out. Everything is gone but the couch and a rug. Testing the 350a and KLH-17’s I just finished for my daughter. Just a Spotify stream straight from a Kindle. Not soundin all that great in a stripped room :dunno:

You can tell the room is empty, but boy, I really hear the detail in that guy's playing. Sounds sweet. Has to be Joe Bonnamassa, right??

Hey ya'll, please list the music you play, so if one doesn't know it and digs it, they can go get it.

GChief, I was digging that bluesy pickin'!!
 
Well the old beat up I-phone came through,really old mono record showing it's age a bit but overall not bad on a nearly 60 year old amp and almost 50 year old speakers.


Louis Armstrong doing the trumpet on that?? Who is singing?? "Summertime" is one of the classics, man. Great vid.

Many great ones so far. @Harvestor DAMN BOY, you got the room and the firepower for one hell of a movie night, lol. Very nice.
 
Back
Top Bottom