• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

2017 Sansui Serial Number Database

kv37 harvest:

350A,012121190,kleinanzeigen
771,814070336,kleinanzeigen
790,216080385,kleinanzeigen
9090,825080473,kleinanzeigen
AT-700,576031009,kleinanzeigen
AU-alpha 707DR,612067092,kleinanzeigen
AU-D55X,573090792,kleinanzeigen
AX-7,918060354,kleinanzeigen
CA-3000,225070012,ebay.jp
G-3000,017090391,kleinanzeigen
G-301,828080247,kleinanzeigen
R-30,839098477,kleinanzeigen
RZ-1500,12003003325,kleinanzeigen
S-U970,929030261,kleinanzeigen
SC-3330,259080753,kleinanzeigen
SP-Z7II,944062355,kleinanzeigen
SP-2000,90070037,kleinanzeigen
SP-2000,90071332,kleinanzeigen
SP-4000A,512551,kleinanzeigen
SP-5000A,97010486,kleinanzeigen
SP-5000A,97010837,kleinanzeigen
TU-S55X,833090146,kleinanzeigen
TU-217,848103371,kleinanzeigen
TU-919,210070142,kleinanzeigen
ARTECH MX-5090,608085610,kleinanzeigen
ARTECH PX-5090,608085890,kleinanzeigen
 
Sansui 5050 - f-2700 f-2701 version : 037043103
Hi hamedbb, welcome to AudioKarma Exclusively Sansui. Thanks for making your first post a serial number. Your 5050 was built on production line 03 in April 1977. It was the 3,103rd unit off that line that month. We have 13 units on file that were built on line 03 that month. They are all 5050s.

@cnyel1967, @peterott, I have yours too. Thanks!

- Pete
 
An unusual fruitful harvest for WK38:
AU-7500,023080209,2dehands.be
G-2000,037080885,2dehands.be
R-303,613072533,2dehands.be
R-303L,872091510,2dehands.be
441,024062252,catawiki.com
661,023112487,catawiki.com
AU-6500,813091178,catawiki.com
AU-D707G EXTRA,673117648,catawiki.com,JDM,T-tag
AU-G33X,576033766,catawiki.com
AU-X1111MOS Vintage,649040065,catawiki.com,JDM,T-tag
AU-alpha 607XR,605040660,catawiki.com,JDM,T-tag
AU-alpha 707XR,603129353,catawiki.com,JDM,T-tag
AU-alpha 907XR,605020182,catawiki.com,JDM,T-tag
D-X501,637120129,catawiki.com
G-3000,027080544,catawiki.com
P-M330,316010563,catawiki.com
SE-300,525061198,catawiki.com
SE-8,581080700,catawiki.com
SR-2050C,322051896,catawiki.com
TU-317,029032483,catawiki.com
AU-101,832104392,marktplaats.nl
AU-217,848080143,marktplaats.nl
AU-505,833040358,marktplaats.nl
AU-5900,217040963,marktplaats.nl
AU-719,220051260,marktplaats.nl
AU-7700,814111379,marktplaats.nl
AU-D9,823010242,marktplaats.nl
CD-X111,203498004922,marktplaats.nl
CD-X311,510050900,marktplaats.nl
CD-X311,510051972,marktplaats.nl
CD-X510M,618095076,marktplaats.nl
DA-P500,333092111,marktplaats.nl
G-2000,037082923,marktplaats.nl
G-401,858110165,marktplaats.nl
P-D15,605083399,marktplaats.nl
R-50,870010730,marktplaats.nl
RZ-790,24203005974,marktplaats.nl
SC-1110,248091565,marktplaats.nl
SP-X11000,909080485,marktplaats.nl
T-1000L,511011278,marktplaats.nl
TU-5900,816050218,marktplaats.nl
TU-7700,835060160,marktplaats.nl
 
kv38 harvest, but I forgot to copy few from my file on the other PC... will be copied here next week.

661,824110419,kleinanzeigen
8080,825090611,kleinanzeigen
AU-alpha 607 MOS Premium,602025699,kleinanzeigen,JDM 100V-only
AU-117,838100376,kleinanzeigen
CD-alpha 717DR,602067889,kleinanzeigen,230V version
D-X111HX,602021939,kleinanzeigen
R-70,870010707,kleinanzeigen
R-410,664083563,kleinanzeigen
TU-9900,848100311,kleinanzeigen
 
Another rich harvest for WK39:
AU-20000,216040364,catawiki.com
AU-217ii,219032341,catawiki.com
AU-417,219012102,catawiki.com
SC-3330,250010225,catawiki.com
SC-3330,250080298,catawiki.com
SE-8X,614084057,catawiki.com
T-1000L,628080175,catawiki.com
TU-217,848052894,catawiki.com
TU-317,028120295,catawiki.com
AU-101,832104358,2dehands.be
AU-2200,225051796,2dehands.be
AU-2200,834061299,2dehands.be
AU-2900,856110017,2dehands.be
AU-D5,830100377,2dehands.be
C-1000,508061464,2dehands.be
D-300M,752022016,2dehands.be
A-9,870114675,2dehands.be
AU-317ii,229081964,2dehands.be
TU-217,848101483,2dehands.be
P-D11,924021801,2dehands.be
T-510L,634011093,2dehands.be
AU-101,832104358,2dehands.be
AU-2200,225051796,2dehands.be
AU-2200,834061299,2dehands.be
AU-2900,856110017,2dehands.be
AU-D5,830100377,2dehands.be
C-1000,508061464,2dehands.be
D-300M,752022016,2dehands.be
A-9,870114675,2dehands.be
AU-317ii,229081964,2dehands.be
TU-217,848101483,2dehands.be
P-D11,924021801,2dehands.be
T-510L,634011093,2dehands.be
A-7,441058046,marktplaats.nl
AU-G33X,576033755,marktplaats.nl
AU-X911DG,619107456,marktplaats.nl
D-100,740084318,marktplaats.nl
RG-7,592083085,marktplaats.nl
SE-7,910060676,marktplaats.nl
T-1000L,510010857,marktplaats.nl
T-80,849120980,marktplaats.nl
T-80,849111127,marktplaats.nl
T-909,842071301,marktplaats.nl
TU-555,231010635,marktplaats.nl
TU-D55X,606059677,marktplaats.nl
TU-S33L,833080134,marktplaats.nl

Two dupes, the TU-S33L (decade) and SR-333 (true?):
TU-S33L.jpg
SR-333.jpg
 
kv39 here :)

771,014022037,kleinanzeigen
790,216080385,kleinanzeigen
AU-111,110080086,kleinanzeigen
AU-999,211020221,kleinanzeigen
AU-alpha 607MRX,606050054,kleinanzeigen
AU-G50X,435125080,kleinanzeigen
AU-X111,600043850,kleinanzeigen
AU-X901,438083236,kleinanzeigen
BA-1000,225110061,https://audiokarma.org/forums/threa...-on-yahoo-auction-japan.1012182/post-18487969, JDM 100V-only, T-tag
CD-X105,549101640,kleinanzeigen
CD-X301I,04701001531,kleinanzeigen
CD-X317,15201001151,kleinanzeigen
CD-X317,15201000838,kleinanzeigen
D-X111,609117956,kleinanzeigen
D-X301i,571022202,kleinanzeigen
P-E70,916120174,kleinanzeigen
QRX-9001,236100823,kleinanzeigen
R-30,839098477,kleinanzeigen
R-70,870010707,kleinanzeigen
RA-700,918100400,kleinanzeigen
S-U970,929030261,kleinanzeigen,L+R speaker with same serial number
SC-2110,587110646,kleinanzeigen
SP-50,99041032,kleinanzeigen
SP-4000A,512550,kleinanzeigen
TU-X111,610022040,kleinanzeigen
TU-X501,617115405,kleinanzeigen
 
Thanks Guys!

@PE9ZZ, TU-S33L,833080134 is a decade duplicate with an AU-2000. The SR-333 is also a decade dupe with a SR-222 MKIV. I can put them both in. I don't see the SR-333 in this month's list. Have you posted it previously?

- Pete
 
Thanks Guys!

I don't see the SR-333 in this month's list. Have you posted it previously?
I haven't. I don't recall why I deleted it. Must have been in error.

The decade dupe is a weird one, the entry in the database is an outlier because they are all from 1983 except that one (318110990).
 
Back
Top Bottom