• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ads bc8 speakers

mike0565

ADS speaker nut
Subscriber
Can anyone give me any info on these, there's a pair on that auction site that is fairly close to me. I love the ads sound. presently own a pair of l1290's and a pair of l710's. wondering how they stack up with what I have.:scratch2:
 
Register to hide this ad
I just heard of the ADS BC8 speaker this past Friday from a gentleman who purchased my 1230s. He used to sell ADS speakers back in the day and still loves them. He mentioned the BC8 model and that he would love to find a pair of them. According to him they are rare. If they are local to you - may be worth trying.
 
Back
Top Bottom