• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ADS L710 threads

Thocom

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Looking for data on ADS L710 speakers, particularly a thread where a pair were refurb'ed, I saw it in the past but the search feature here isn't working for me. I put in "ADS" or "ADS L710" and it finds nothing??

Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
Did you check the ADS reference thread in the speaker reference thread sticky? Tons of ADS info there.
 
BigElCat has a very nice discussion of his re-capping of his pair of L710s under the post thread "ADS L710 crossover recap". If you put that into the search should should find this thread.
 
Looking for data on ADS L710 speakers, particularly a thread where a pair were refurb'ed, I saw it in the past but the search feature here isn't working for me. I put in "ADS" or "ADS L710" and it finds nothing??

Thanks

I remember what you're talking about. I reference it when I refinished my 810s. I'll see if i can find it.

EDIT: Was this it?

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=608148
 
Last edited:
AK search tip. The built in (vBulletin) search engine apparently cannot deal with search terms that resemble model numbers (e.g., L-710)... if you click on "seach" in the menu across every AK page, the drop down includes a "Search AK with Google" option. This will turn up hits when the vBulletin search function doesn't.
 
I remember what you're talking about. I reference it when I refinished my 810s. I'll see if i can find it.

EDIT: Was this it?

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=608148

That's the one I was looking for. Thanks much!

I was rotating mine back into use and it seems there is an issue with one of them. First no sound, then fiddling with the connectors and its goes in and out and is not sounding great. Weird because these were fine a couple of months ago when I switched them out. I deOxit'ed the terminals (my least favorite terminals) they are the spring loaded square ones that only except 14 guage or smaller.


-Tom
 
Back
Top Bottom