• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Advent stack Model

Dave1216

Member
I've been running with a stack of Advents with one being the original large advent and one being the new large advent. Any reason to try and find a second set of OLA to stack opposed to the NLA???

Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 20170521_005712.jpg
    20170521_005712.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 33
Register to hide this ad
They arent too expensive, I say if a pair pops up locally try it and see what it sounds like.

I prefer the sound of the NLA, has more of a Boston Acoustics sound to it.
 
They arent too expensive, I say if a pair pops up locally try it and see what it sounds like.

I prefer the sound of the NLA, has more of a Boston Acoustics sound to it.

I feel like the old woofers might dig a little deeper but the new tweeters are an improvement, or at least different. I miss my Boston Acoustics VR20 Towers.. I shouldn't have sold those or my Sansui Sf2s
 
Back
Top Bottom