• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Altec Type I Magnificents in FL $999 RUN!!!!!

IMO, some of the best reproduction you can get for vintage jazz, big band, and well recorded acoustic sets is via Altec full horn systems.:yes:

I've had neighbors ask how often we have band practice at my house. You should see the looks when i explain that it's not band practice, i was just enjoying my Altecs.:D

Absolutely Love this Bowtie ! My thought everyday of the week and twice on Sundays !! :D

I love string instruments,cymbal crashes,snare drums, and Bass... And Altecs just do it for me in spades ! :yes:
 
Back
Top Bottom