• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

amazing sound...

Register to hide this ad
I have a hard time believing that little gizmo sounds better than the turntable it's sitting on! Just sayin....

Cheers,
Bob
 
I'm a big fan of little gizmos... I have a lot of them sprinkled around the house. You should try an ebay T-Amp.

What is that thing exactly? and how much is it?
 
I'm a big fan of little gizmos... I have a lot of them sprinkled around the house. You should try an ebay T-Amp.

What is that thing exactly? and how much is it?

MP3 player JWIN.:thmbsp::music:

I hooked it up to my Sony STR-VX5 and some Advent speakers, sounds amazing again...:music:


MP3 player hoooked up. by jleon92f, on Flickr

Sounds better with the Sony than with the Marantz 2250B.
 
Last edited:
Color me surprised. Everything I've ever owned by jWin was utter ****.

That is why I am amazed..I did not expect to get quality sound from it. It is not made anymore. Has FM and a graphic EQ built in..

I think it has nice features for the price.:thmbsp:

Thanks,
John.:music::D
 
Last edited:
Out of curiosity what bit rate are you running on that JWIN? Standard 128K Mp3 or higher? Because 128K, well, it has its limitations, many, many limitations!

cnh2
 
Out of curiosity what bit rate are you running on that JWIN? Standard 128K Mp3 or higher? Because 128K, well, it has its limitations, many, many limitations!

cnh2

I am pretty sure most tunes are 128K or higher, which is fine for me.:thmbsp:

IMO this sounds amazing, does not actually mean to someone else it is amazing..just MY ears which are 62+ years old.:D

I listen to a lot of Oldies from the MP3 files I have collected on my Computer over the years.:scratch2:

There you have it,
Thanks,
John.:music::D
 
Cool! More power to ya :thmbsp:

If anything, they are way more convenient than popping in a CD, putting on a reel, dropping a record, or putting in a tape any day! Just make sure you get high quality mp3's and you should be set. With that amplifier you'd have to either have some bad speakers or terrible music source to make it sound bad! So, listen away :music: :yes:


-Albert
 
Cool! More power to ya :thmbsp:

If anything, they are way more convenient than popping in a CD, putting on a reel, dropping a record, or putting in a tape any day! Just make sure you get high quality mp3's and you should be set. With that amplifier you'd have to either have some bad speakers or terrible music source to make it sound bad! So, listen away :music: :yes:


-Albert

Thank you, I like the idea that you can load it up with the songs you want for that day! about 200+ at a time! Thats a lot of music!:thmbsp:

John.:music::D
 
I guess it's kind of like money.Some people are happy with a nice convenient debit card.
I like my wealth in stacks of 20's,50's,100's and chests of gold and silver!
 
ya know apple just came out with a new ipod called the classic, holds 40,000 songs, supposedly for the audiophile, no internet or anything, strickly music, 250 bucks, Roost will be gettin one soon.
 
Back
Top Bottom