• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Angstrom Radix?

EngineerNate

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
A set of Angstrom Radix 200s popped on my local CL. Look to be in pretty pristine condition. I've found the original product brochure but beyond that info is sparse. Anyone here ever gotten ears on this model?

Cheers,
Nathan
 
Register to hide this ad
They were based on the B&W Matrix cabinet concept. I heard the Radix 500 floorstander....I was using Paradigm 7se at the time and was looking to uograde, the 500 had a more open midrange but had a slightly brighter presentation vs the 7se which is a little veiled sounding compared to more expensive speakers. Anyway, I passed on the 500's and went with Paradigm Export Monitors instead, the Exports seemed to be just as open sounding but a bit more laid back in the mids. I'd buy the 200's anyway if they're in the 100 dollar range.
 
I was going to walk because they need foam sooner rather than later but decided to offer $40 and the seller agreed. Not a bad little speaker!

dej9jq0.jpg


VybN75b.jpg


OxM2Dzt.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom