• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

another pair of mystery speakers

hunter00

Super Member
can anyone id these?speakers can tilt in their stands but seller doesn't know the brand name

hunter
 

Attachments

  • mystery.png
    mystery.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 94
Register to hide this ad
Crap...it's on the tip of my tongue. I know I've seen those before. If you're close, I'd go look.
 
the badges look like an "N' with an electric bolt thru it.I was thinking there vintage Norelco which usually carry Phillips alnico drivers in them.The pics small I know.
Solid wood ,thick enclosures with an extruded aluminum border piece like my IMF speakers.
have a look of quality to them and their fairly large,waiting to hear back from the seller,also has a couple 1960's tube consoles
hunter
 
this is the badge that's on the grill cloth maybe someone reconizes this
thx hunter
 

Attachments

  • mystery 2.png
    mystery 2.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 62
ok getting closer,they are in fact made by Norelco,early 60's .Not sure if they were made for home audio or used as a pair of separate organ speakers.I believe they could house early isophonic drivers,im hopeing for full rangers for my tube amps we'll soon see.

hunter
 
Back
Top Bottom