• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Any "covers" ever better than the originals?

Heresy, perhaps, if you are an R&B fan, but I prefer the Detroit Cobras' (Rachel Nagy vocal) cover of It's Raining to the incomparable Irma Thomas's original.


 
ELP "Pictures at a Exhibition". Excellent Prog Rock version. Five Finger Death Punch " House of the Rising Sun", "Bad Company". Golden Earring "Eight Miles High". All great covers.
 
This song floats my boat. I did not realize it was a cover until recently. I luv Hope Sandoval.


I'm fascinated by the original, especially the singer, Dagmar Krause. I may have to post another song by 'Daggi'.

 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom