• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anyone have any experience with this SUT?

Register to hide this ad
No but Beyer good company been around long time
That box unit assembled by individual using microphone transformers
Been popular for a while now but I have never heard
Seems lot of people enjoy might want to build your self for less if you solder
JJ
 
I have a pr of those Beyers hooked up now with a 103. Middle of the road, clear clean sound.

Not super exciting but don't do anything wrong either. I basically forget they are there.

You can find the raw transformers for less than half of what that box costs but it looks like a very nice package.
 
Back
Top Bottom