Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I'm looking for a new phono stage and am considering the Parks Audio Budgie Hybrid. Anyone tried one of these? It has a ton of loading options which would be good for both my DV 10x5 HOMC and my Nagaoka MM.
I don't think the Hybrid has been out all that long but hopefully an AKer has tried it. I have the regular Budgie and I like it. I think it has the most flexible built in loading of just about and preamp out there.
The Vincent looks nice in particular with the separate power supply but OP mentioned loading flexibility and the Vincent is fixed for both MC (100ohm) and MM (47k ohm). Did I miss something about the Vincent?
Hey everyone. Yes, wanted loading flexibility for MM and HOMC. I bit the bullet and ordred the Budgie, so will report back once I've had some time with it.