• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

are these Klipsch speakers?

Register to hide this ad
seen that before but dont remember what it was, pretty sure bottom slot was just a slot tho, maybe some altec something or other if not klipsch
 
meeting seller in the morning. will post. the single lower left looks altec. Man I hope I finally found my new speakers.
 
Agree,nKarlson cabinet and the ones on the right are the early Heresy 2-way, I think model A700 or something like that from the looks and grill shadows. Unless crazy $ both a nice pickup. The Karlson can be matched as they are not ultra common but not extremely rare, either.
 
Last edited:
For the darned life of me, comparing the picture of the karlson enclosure and the speakers on the right I just can't see a t-35 tweeter being that big :( I want to say some sort of Jensen with the rp-302 tweeter but I cannot guarantee that what so ever. The tweeter slot just looks to big unless they used a spacer.
 
can't wait until morning. I have been looking for something to compliment the Conn organ amp I salvaged. These martin logans just need more power than 25 watts.
 
I am not sure what was in the 2-way version and the badge does not remind me of any Klipsch I have seen but, I can not think of an alternative off hand, not to say there are not likely hundreds of potential candidates.
 
well, he wants 15 bucks for em. sold.

Heck, at that price you can not lose even if only the cabinets are all that is salvageable. Does it include the Karlson? If yes, you got a steal. And, there may be gold in it as the speakers were sold separately from the cabinets.
 
yea. all for 15 bones. fella says he has company and i can come in the morning. ugh. I have been sniped before.
 
Back
Top Bottom