• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

are these Klipsch speakers?

I'd say that was a great buy, easily 75 bones on the low end per pair.

I've heard they sound great
 
More wolverines.


What are wolverines? Any one chime in if they are any good?

15 bucks? if those were in my area i feel like the seller would've thrown at least 100 dollar price tag on them simply because they were "vintage" and no further knowledge.
 
Electro- voice. These things rock! Can't believe how smooth they sound. 12 inch full ranges. Haven't hooked up the single Karlson cab with 3-way E-V wolverine yet. Looks like I'm gonna be building some cabs and buying another 3-way though. The full ranges sound fantastic.
 
What are wolverines? Any one chime in if they are any good?

15 bucks? if those were in my area i feel like the seller would've thrown at least 100 dollar price tag on them simply because they were "vintage" and no further knowledge.

tis my general understanding that all of those EV's are a good buy @ 15 :)

regarding the other bit, i dunno, there seem to be just as many people who think vintage is worthless as there are people who see dollar signs.

i only see dollar signs one way, as in, its unfortunate that everything i want requires so many of them.:(
 
Running the full range single driver last-12's. Wow. I can't describe the sound. Ok, I can. HUGE. pulling the crossovers and horns from an old Maggie console next. Starting a there'd in speakers.

Thanks to everyone for the help!
 
Back
Top Bottom