• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Are these worth my time?

Register to hide this ad
They look like 201's, if so they were designed while Winslow Burhoe was still there. If that's the case they are worth your time.
 
I have been looking for a pair of those since I started collecting again. A friend of mine had a pair of those and I was always jealous. We used to call them EPI "hampers". Perhaps its a case of the memory being better than the reality but I'd be all over those and I wouldn't even try to negotiate.
 
Last edited:
Get them.
Ultra smooth and dynamic switched to 16 ohm configuration and high current amplification.
Make sure the drivers are original and work. magnets have been know to shift but can be easily repaired.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom